(Redirected from Syn)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up syn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syn or SYN may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Doctor Syn, in novels by Russell Thorndike
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- SYN Media, a youth media organization based in Melbourne, Australia
In science and technology
- Syn addition, in organic chemistry
- Synonym (taxonomy), a system of accepted alternative names for species
- SYN (TCP), synchronise packet in transmission control protocol (TCP)
- Synchronous idle (␖), one of the C0 and C1 control codes
- Syn (goddess), in Norse mythology
- Coalition of Left, of Movements and Ecology (Synaspismós, abbreviated SYN or ΣΥΝ), a Greek political party
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SYN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.