18.104.22.168 / June 1, 2018
|Operating system||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016|
SyncBack is software which allows backing up and synchronizing files to several resources, including an internal or external drive, to different media (USB thumb drive, CD, DVD), to a remote server (NAS, FTP, Windows server) and to a cloud storage provider.
With file backup, move, sync and restore functions, the program has been highly rated for being easy to use.
Below are the features found in SyncBack. Note that some features may be available in the higher variants of SyncBack.
- Choose from 32-bit or 64-bit versions (SyncBackSE and SyncBackPro only)
- Backup, Mirror, Intelligent Sync and Restore functions
- Support for internal and external storage, or network device like NAS or remote Windows system
- SFTP, FTPS, FTP protocols supported
- SyncBack Container files and VHD/X support
- SyncBack Touch support (Backup macOS, Windows and Android devices)
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) support
- Cloud Storage Support - Amazon S3™ (and compatible), Google Drive™, Microsoft Azure™, Microsoft OneDrive™, OneDrive for Business (Office 365), SharePoint™ (Office 365), Dropbox™, Box, SugarSync™, Amazon Drive™ New to V8 Google Storage™, OpenStack and Backblaze™ B2
- Backup to email servers and backup of emails
- Ransomware detection
- Group profile run (run grouped backup tasks)
- Scheduled backups
- Powerful filter engine
- File verification and hashing compare method
- Multi-language user interface
- Email logs
- Multiple compression types supported (Deflate, deflate64, BWT, BZip2, LZMA)
- AES 256-bit file encryption support
- File Integrity Checking support (SyncBackPro only)
- SyncBack Management Service (SBMS) for centralized management
- Real time backup or sync when files/folders change
- Backup/Sync on device insertion (USB drive, etc.)
- Incremental and Differential backups
- Fast Backup feature
- File Versioning
- Open and locked file copying
- SyncBackFree is free for home and business use.
- SyncBackLite is the entry-level solution for home users and includes additional features like Intelligent Sync and open file copying.
- SyncBackSE is suitable for both personal and business usage and includes extra features like open file copying, versioning, FTPS/FTP, ransomware detection, 256-bit AES encryption, MTP, SyncBack Touch, etc.
- SyncBackPro is the flagship product and includes more features like SFTP support, backup to email servers, scripting, backup of email, support for cloud backup and centralized management with SBMS, etc.
SyncBackSE and SyncBackPro work on both Windows client versions and Windows Server OSes. SyncBackFree and SyncBackLite support Windows client versions only.
- "Backup software comparison - SyncBackPro, SyncBackSE, SyncBackLite and SyncBackFree". www.2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- Michael E, Callahan. "Article - SyncBackSE". tucows.com. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "The best free backup software for Windows - protect your data". 2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "SyncBackLite low-cost easy-to-use backup and file synchronization software". www.2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "Backup software comparison - SyncBackPro, SyncBackSE, SyncBackLite and SyncBackFree". 2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
- "SyncBackPro backup software - the powerful solution". www.2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "The best backup software for Windows - 20 million users". 2brightsparks.com. Retrieved 2018-05-03.
|This computer data storage-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|