|Tour by The Police|
|Start date||23 July 1983|
|End date||4 March 1984|
|No. of shows||66 in North America
38 in Europe
3 in Australasia
|The Police concert chronology|
During the early tour dates, the band resided at a mansion in Bridgehampton, New York and were flown to the concerts. This was the band's final tour as a working unit. It was one of the highest grossing tours of the 1980s.
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts (Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh, New York City, Philadelphia, Indianapolis)
- A Flock of Seagulls (Chicago, Rochester, Foxborough)
- The Fixx (Chicago, Toronto, Rochester, Syracuse, Foxborough, Lexington, Orlando)
- Ministry (Chicago)
- Stevie Ray Vaughan (Montreal)
- Peter Tosh (Montreal, Toronto)
- Talking Heads (Montreal)
- Blue Peter (Toronto)
- King Sunny Adé (Toronto)
- James Brown (Toronto)
- R.E.M. (Hartford, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Landover)
- Madness (Philadelphia, San Diego, Phoenix)
- Thompson Twins (Edmonton, Phoenix)
- Oingo Boingo (San Diego)
- The Animals (Orlando)
- UB40 (Denver)
- Passionate Friends (St Austell, Birmingham)
- Bryan Adams (Melbourne)
- Australian Crawl (Melbourne)
- Sunnyboys (Melbourne)
- Kids in the Kitchen (Melbourne)
The following setlist was obtained from the 18 August 1983 concert; held at the Shea Stadium in New York City, New York. It does not represent all concerts during the tour.
- "Instrumental Sequence" (contains elements of "Voices Inside My Head")
- "Synchronicity I" / "Synchronicity II"
- "Walking in Your Footsteps"
- "Message in a Bottle"
- "Walking on the Moon"
- "O My God"
- "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da"
- "Wrapped Around Your Finger'
- "Tea in the Sahara"
- "Spirits in the Material World"
- "Hole in My Life"
- "Invisible Sun" +
- "One World (Not Three)"
- "King of Pain"
- "Every Breath You Take"
- "Murder by Numbers"
- "Don't Stand So Close to Me"