Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up synchronism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synchronism may refer to:
- Synchronism (Davidovsky), compositions by Argentine-American composer Mario Davidovsky incorporating acoustic instruments and electroacoustic sounds
- Chronological synchronism, an event that links two chronologies such as historical and datable astronomical events
- Synchronization, the coordination of events to operate a system in unison
- Synchronized sound, film sound technologically coupled to image
- Post-synchronization, the process of re-recording dialogue after the filming process
- Synchromism an early 20th-century art movement, commonly misspelled as "synchronism"
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
- Synchronizer (disambiguation)
- Synchrony (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synchronism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.