Synchronism is deliberately achieved coincidence at a specified point of time.
1. The state of being synchronous.
2. For repetitive events with the same, multiple, or submultiple repetition rates, a relationship among the events such that a significant instant of one event bears a fixed time relationship to a corresponding instant in another event.
3. The simultaneous occurrence of two or more events at the same instant on the same coordinated time standard.
Art and entertainment
The term may refer to:
- Synchromism an early 20th-century art movement, commonly misspelled as "synchronism"
- Synchronized sound
- Post-synchronization, automated dialogue replacement in film dubbing
- A webcomic by Katie Sekelsky
- Synchronicity (disambiguation)
- Synchronizer (disambiguation)
- Synchrony (disambiguation)