Syncios is a mobile device management and mobile data transfer software developed by Anvsoft Inc. It is also a media player, online video downloader, handset ringtone maker. It is used to play, download, and organize digital audio and video; transfer data between mobile phones, tablets and personal computers running the OS X or Microsoft Windows operating systems. The Windows Version is available for iOS management (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) and Android devices management. The Mac version currently only supports iOS devices.
Data backup and restore
The Syncios Software currently supports backing up and transferring iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch files selectively or in batch, including music, video, photos, apps, notes, bookmarks, contacts, text messages, iMessages, call logs, Safari history and WhatsApp messages.
It also supports transferring music, pictures, videos, sms, mms, apps, contacts between iOS / Android devices and computer.
Online video downloading
Syncios also acts as an online video downloader. It supports downloading videos from 100+ online video sharing sites and 4K UHD video, including YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Howcast, Niconico and more. Users are allowed to convert and import downloaded videos and audio files on to their mobile devices directly.
Edit device contents
The last category on Syncios called "Information" loads contacts, notes, bookmarks, call history and messages from the iOS device. Users can edit contact data in regard to the first and last name, company, department, postal code, birthday, phone number, locate and delete duplicates, back up information to the computer for safekeeping, delete contacts and notes and create new ones, as well as transfer bookmarks, call history and messages.
The first version of Syncios was developed and released by Anvsoft Inc on July 11, 2012. At the beginning, it was created as an iTunes alternative tool. The early version is only available on Windows computer, including Windows, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and supports only iOS devices.
The Syncios Mac version was released on August 25, 2015 for free, but the functions are not as powerful as the Windows version. Features like Video Downloader, Ringtone Maker and iTunes library Manager were hidden.
On December 21, 2015, Syncios Version 5.0.0 was released, which was a milestone. It began to support and manage Android phones and tablets.
On November 02, 2016, Syncios Version 6.0.0 was released, which adds all data transfer features and allows free users to upgrade to paid Ultimate version.  .
On July 14, 2017, Syncios Version 6.2.0 was released, which fully compatible with the latest iOS 11 beta and Android 7.0 Nougat.
The following is for the newest version of Syncios.
- Operating System: Window 8.1/ 8/ 7/ 10/ Vista (32&64bits)
- CPU: 750 MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 256 MB or above.
- Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13.
- CPU: Intel Core 1 GHz or faster
- Hard Disk Space: 1G and above
- "Anvsoft". LinkedIn. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- Elena Opris. "Syncios Review – iOS Data Transfer App with Bonus Tools". softpedia. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "View Version History of Syncios". Syncios.com. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "Why Upgrade to Ultimate version of Syncios". Syncios.com. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- "Tech Specification of SynciOS for Mac". Syncios.com. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "Tech Specification of Syncios iOS and Android Manager". Syncios.com. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- Cassavoy, Liane (13 May 2013). "Review: SynciOS takes over for iTunes". PC World. Retrieved 20 April 2016.