Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up syndication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syndication may refer to:
- Broadcast syndication, where individual stations buy programs outside the network system
- Print syndication, where individual newspapers or magazines license news articles, columns, or comic strips
- Web syndication, where web feeds make a portion of a web site available to other sites or individual subscribers
- Search syndication, a form of contextual advertising
- Syndicated loan, when a group of banks work together to provide funds for a borrower
- Really Simple Syndication, news feeds
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syndication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.