From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Synergism)
|Look up synergy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synergy is the combination of two or more things that creates an effect which is greater than the sum of both separately.
Synergy may also refer to:
- Corporate synergy, the benefits created by the combination of two companies through a merger or acquisition
- Synergism, the belief that man cooperates with God regarding salvation, in contrast to monergism (see also: Sola fide)
- Synergism Hypothesis, the idea in evolutionary biology that cooperating parts may provide a significant selective advantage for complex systems
- Synergy Aircraft Synergy, an American double box tail composite aircraft design
- Synergy Paramotors Synergy, an American paramotor design
- Synergy university, a Russian University (Russia, UAE, Singapore, UK, USA)
- Synergy Group, a Latin American conglomerate
- Synergy (electricity corporation), an electricity company owned by the Government of Western Australia
- Synergy (music), the electronic music project of musical artist Larry Fast
- Synergy (Covenant album), a live album by Covenant
- Synergy (Dave Weckl Band album), 1999
- Synergy (Champ Lui-Pio album)
- Synergy (Extol album)
- Synergy (Move album)
- Synergy (Shaman's Harvest album)
- Synergy (mod), a co-op modification for Half-Life 2 enabling cooperative play
- Synergy, a holographic supercomputer in the TV series Jem
- Synergy (7th Heaven album)
- Synergy (software), a computer program for sharing a keyboard and mouse between multiple computers
- Rational Synergy, a software tool for revision control of source code and other software development assets
- Hybrid Synergy Drive, the hybrid vehicle technology invented by Toyota Motor Corporation
- Synergy School Radio, The Uk's leading provider of radio equipment to schools.
- Synergy (comics)
- Synergy (horse)
- Synergy model of nursing, an American nursing practice
- Synergy, a beverage of SoBe beverage company
- Synergy, a series of high-end ice hockey sticks and baseball bats, manufactured by Easton
- Synergy, a glitch hop song released by Haywyre through the Monstercat record label, track 6 on Monstercat 014 - Discovery.
- Cinergi Pictures, a film production company
- Cinergy, an energy company in Ohio
- Sinergy, a Finnish heavy metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synergy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.