(Redirected from Synesthesia (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up synaesthesia or synaesthete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Synaesthesia (sometimes spelled "Synesthesia") is a perceptual experience in which a stimulus in one modality gives rise to an experience in different sensory modality.
Synaesthesia or Synaesthete may also refer to:
- Synaesthesia (English band), a neo-progressive rock band
- Synæsthesia (Canadian band), an industrial music band
- Synesthesia (Chicago Underground Duo album), 2000 album
- Synesthesia (Peter Himmelman album), 1989 album
- Synaesthesia (Andy Summers album), 1996 album
- Synesthesia (Buck 65 album), 2001 album
- Synesthesia (Courage My Love album)
- Synesthesia (Alle Farben album), full title Synesthesia: I Think in Colours, a 2014 album by Alle Farben
- Without Words: Synesthesia, 2015 Bethel Music album
- Synaesthesia (rhetorical device), where in literature one sense is described in terms of another
- Synaesthete (video game), a music video game
- Synesthesia Mandala Drums
- Synesthesia, a film starring Masanobu Ando
- Detective Wanda "Synaesthesia" Jackson, a character from Top 10
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synaesthesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.