Jump to navigation Jump to search
Synnøve Persen was born in Porsanger on 22 February 1950. She was nominated for the Nordic Council's Literature Prize in 1993 and 2008. She received the Biret Elle Memorial Prize in 2000 and the Sami Council Literature Prixe in 2006.
- Alit lottit firdilit (Blue Birds Fly), 1981
- Biekkakeahtes bálggis (Windless Path), 1992
- Ábiid eadni (The Ocean's Mother), 1994
- Meahci šuvas bohciidit ságat (Tales Spring up from Nature's Rush), 2005
- Muora ii galgga sojahit eambbo go gierdá : duojára Jon Ole Andersena birra, 1999
|This Norwegian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|