The word Syntegrity is derived from the words "synergistic" and "tensegrity". Its etymology signifies the ideal balance of tension and compression that makes structures stronger and more stable as they grow.
"Syntegration" is a trademarked name of the proprietary methodology that delivers the Syntegrity protocol in the context of complex organizational challenges. The methodology enables a large group of people to be networked together to achieve major insights, alignment and breakthroughs in condensed time frames.
Typical areas of application include: strategy formulation, overall transformation, planning, innovation, ERM, M&A, data and analytics, customer experience, product launch, and more. The words "Syntegrity", "Team Syntegrity", and "Syntegration" are all registered trademarks.
- Malik, Fredmund (2010). Management: the Essence of the Craft. Frankfurt/New York: Campus Verlag. p. 22 in pages 10-107.
- "Syntegrity Group: An Overview". Youtube. Syntegrity Group. Retrieved January 2016. Check date values in:
- "Syntegration Applications". Syntegrity Group. Team Syntegrity Americas. Retrieved January 2016. Check date values in:
- Espejo and Schwaninger (1997) To be and not to be, that is the system: a tribute to Stafford Beer
- Schwaninger, M. (2003) A Cybernetic Model to Enhance Organizational Intelligence. Systems Analysis, Modelling and Simulation 43(1): 53-65.