Jump to navigation Jump to search
A synth or synthesizer is an electronic musical instrument.
Synth may also refer to:
- Synth (video game), a freeware strategic action game that utilizes procedurally generated graphics
- Synth, machines powered by organic components used by the Combine in the Half-Life video game series
- Synth, androids featured in the video game Fallout 4
- Synth, anthropomorphic robots depicted in the television series Humans
- Synth Look and Feel, a skinnable Java look and feel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Synth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.