|Owned by||RTV Syria|
|Nilesat 201||11823 V - 27500 - 5/6|
|Express AM22||12549 H - 8800 - 3/4|
|Arabsat-5A||10782 H - 2960 - 3/4|
|Arabsat-5C||3934 L - 27500 - 7/8|
|Eutelsat 7 West A||11680 H - 27500 - 3/4|
|Eutelsat 10A||12727 H - 2893 - 3/4|
|Hispasat 1C||12132 H - 27500 - 3/4|
|AsiaSat 5||3820 V - 27500 - 3/4|
|Galaxy 19||12146 V - 22000 - 3/4|
|Syria TV Live||Free|
Syria TV (Arabic:القناة الفضائية السورية), also known as Syrian Satellite Channel is a satellite television channel owned by RTV Syria and broadcast throughout the world on various satellites. The television station is based in Damascus, Syria since 1995.
Syria TV features a variety of general-interest programs.
- Syrian soap operas (Syrian Drama, مسلسلات سوريا دراما)
- Aalam men Akhbar (A World of News, عالم من الأخبا)
- Jilna (Our Generation, جيلنا)
- Sabah al Khair (Good Morning, صباح الخير)
- Al-Nas lel Nas (People for People, الناس للناس)
- Hamzet Wasel (Connecting Link, همزة وصل)
- Al-Balad Baladak (The Country is your Country, البلد بلدك)
- Mulaeb al Ghad (Tomorrow's Player, ملاعب الغد)
- Huna Dimashq (Here is Damascus, هنا دمشق)
- Nahja Maan (Living Together, نحيا معا)
- Al-Muwaten w el-Wazeer (The Citizen and the Minister, المواطن و الوزير )
- Hadis Al-Balad (Talk of the Town, حديث البلد)
- Bath Mubashar (Live Broadcast, بث مباشر)
Most of the programmes are in Arabic. There is also a number of English programmes and some news broadcasts in English, French, Spanish, Russian and recently Turkish.
Syria TV during the Syrian crisis
The Arab League officially asked the satellite operators Arabsat and Nilesat to stop broadcasting Syrian media, including Syria TV in June 2012. On 5 September 2012, Syrian Television Channels broadcast were broken off on Arabsat and Nilesat, including Syria TV. Syria TV and Syrian Drama TV broadcasts were stopped on Hotbird on 22 October 2012.
- Meyssan, Thierry (12 June 2012). "NATO Preparing Vast Disinformation Campaign Over Syria". Salem News. Votaire Network. Retrieved 13 June 2012.