From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up syrup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Syrup is a thick, viscous liquid, containing a large amount of dissolved sugars, but showing little tendency to deposit crystals.
Syrup may also refer to:
- Friedrich Syrup (1881-1945), German jurist and politician
- Syrup (drug), slang for Purple drank, a recreational drug
- Syrup (novel), a satirical novel by Max Barry
- Syrup (film), a film based on the novel by Barry
- Syrup, London slang for a wig as used in Only Fools and Horses
- Cough medicine, also known as cough syrup
- Sirup (film), a Danish 1990 drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syrup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.