System requirements specification
A System Requirements Specification (abbreviated SyRS when need to be distinct from a Software Requirements Specification SRS) is a structured collection of information that embodies the requirements of a system.
A business analyst, sometimes titled system analyst, is responsible for analyzing the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions. Within the systems development life cycle domain, the BA typically performs a liaison function between the business side of an enterprise and the information technology department or external service providers.
- Requirements analysis
- Hardware requirements specification
- Software requirements specification
- Business requirements engineering
- Business process reengineering
- Systems analysis
- Business analysis
- Information technology
- Use case
- Process modeling
- Data modeling
- College management
- "ProjectManagement.com - System Requirements Specification". Retrieved 1 Apr 2016.
- IEEE Guide for Developing System Requirements Specifications (IEEE Std 1233, 1999 Edition)
- IEEE Guide for Developing System Requirements Specifications (IEEE Std 1233, 1998 Edition)
- DAU description System/Subsystem Specification, Data Item Description (SSS-DID)
- System Requirements Specification for STEWARDS example SRS at USDA