From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up syzygy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
Syzygy // may refer to:
- Syzygy (poetry), the combination of two metrical feet into a single unit
- Epirrhematic syzygy: a system of symmetrically corresponding verse forms in Greek Old Comedy, see Aristophanes#Dramatic structure
- Syzygy, a novel by Michael G. Coney
- Syzygy (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- Syzygy Darklock, a fictional character in the comic book series Dreadstar
- Syzygy, a character from the video game Unreal Tournament 2003
- It Wasn't Syzygy, a short story by Theodore Sturgeon
- Syzygys, a Japanese band
- Syzygy, an alternative electronica music duo featuring Dominic Glynn
- "Syzygy", a track from the album Michael Brecker
- Syzygy (album), by Lynch Mob
- "Syzygy", a track by Los Angeles Guitar Quartet
- "Syzygy", a track by Gene Loves Jezebel on the album Kiss of Life
- " Syzygy", a track by Mickey Factz on the mixtape "Y-3"
- "Syzygy", an album by Lucrecia Dalt
- "Syzygy", an album by Blaue Blume
- A concept in the philosophy of Vladimir Solovyov to denote 'close union'.
- A term used by Carl Jung to mean a union of opposites
- Syzygy (Gnosticism), male-female pairings of the emanations known as aeons
- Syzygy Co., an arcade game engineering company founded by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney.
- An anatomical feature of crinoids
- In biology, the pairing of chromosomes in meiosis
- Syzygy (astronomy), a straight line configuration of three celestial bodies
- Syzygy (mathematics), a relation between the generators of a module
- "Syzygy", a tablebase implementation of Chess.
- "Syzygy", a linking word game by Lewis Carroll, published in The Lady.
- Caledonian Antisyzygy, a term referring to the Scottish psyche and literature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syzygy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.