|Full name||Lázárné Vajda Szidónia|
20 January 1979 |
Odorheiu Secuiesc, Romania
|Peak rating||2418 (January 2008)|
Szidónia Lázárné Vajda (née Vajda; born 20 January 1979) is a Romanian-Hungarian chess player with the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She won the women's Hungarian Chess Championship in 2004 and 2015.
In 1995 she won the Under-16 girls' section of the European Youth Chess Championship.
She played in the bronze medal-winning Romanian team in the 3rd Women's European Team Chess Championship in Batumi 1999 and played for Hungary in the Women's Chess Olympiads of 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008.
- "3rd European Team Chess Championship (women): Batumi 1999". OlimpBase. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Women's Chess Olympiads: Szidónia Vajda". OlimpBase. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "1st Teller Ede Memorial WGM". FIDE. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "The chess games of Szidonia Vajda". ChessGames.com. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Szidonia Vajda rating card at FIDE
- Szidonia Vajda chess games at 365Chess.com
- Szidonia Vajda player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Hungarian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|