T'Boli, South Cotabato
|Municipality of T'Boli|
Lake Holon in the Municipality of T'boli
Map of South Cotabato with T'Boli highlighted
|Region||Soccsksargen (Region XII)|
|Barangays||25 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Dibu S. Tuan|
|• Electorate||46,075 voters (2016)|
|• Total||895.83 km2 (345.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||100/km2 (260/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)83|
|Climate type||Tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||1st municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||258.7 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Hiligaynon, Tboli, Ilocano, Cebuano, Tagalog|
T'Boli, officially the Municipality of T'Boli, is a 1st class municipality in the province of South Cotabato, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 91,453 people. The town is named after the indigenous natives themselves, the Tboli people.
T'boli is politically subdivided into 25 barangays.
|Population census of T'Boli|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: South Cotabato". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- https://lifestyle.mb.com.ph/2017/01/06/south-cotabatos-lake-holon-closed-to-visitors-for-rehab/ South Cotabato’s Lake Holon closed to visitors for rehab – Manila Bulletin]
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region XII (Soccsksargen)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of South Cotabato". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|