(Redirected from Tæniæ)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taenia or Taenia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taenia may refer to:
- Taenia coli, three separate longitudinal ribbons of smooth muscle of the large intestine
- Taenia thalami, a superior surface of the thalamus of the mammal brain
- Taenia of fourth ventricle, two narrow bands of white matter of the mammal brain
- Taenia (genus), a tapeworm genus
- Cepola or Taenia, a bandfish genus
- Tinea (moth) or Taenia, a fungus moth genus
- Taenia, a Trichuridae roundworm genus
- Taenia, a Scarabaeidae genus
- Taenia (architecture), a small fillet molding near the top of the architrave in a Doric column
- Tainia (costume) or Taenia, a ribbon worn in the hair in ancient Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.