From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tómbola)
|Look up tombola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tombola or variants may refer to:
- Tombola (raffle), a type of raffle popular in Britain, South Africa, Croatia, Italy, Turkey and Austria
- Tombola (bingo company), a UK based online gaming company
- Tómbola (film), 1961 Spanish musical film with child singer and actress Marisol
- Tómbola (TV series), an entertainment news TV show on TeleFutura
- Operation Tombola, a World War II Allied operation in Italy
- Tombola, a popular Neapolitan game.
- Tombolo, an attached island formed by erosion and wave action
- Tombolo, Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Veneto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.