This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Tórshavn, Faroe Islands|
|Field size||100 m × 65 m (109 yd × 71 yd)|
|Opened||9 July 1999|
|Faroe Islands national football team|
Tórsvøllur is a football stadium on the sport site of Gundadalur in Tórshavn, the capital of the Faroe Islands. The stadium holds 6,040 people, and was built in 1999 to become the country's national stadium to provide a grass surface on which international football matches could be played. Previously, the Faroe Islands national team played its home matches in the town of Toftir at Svangaskarð stadium.
A total renovation of the stadium, the first since it was built, is expected to be completed by 2021.
- "UEFA Handbook | First Division clubs in Europe" (PDF). 10 August 2011. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- Media related to Tórsvøllur at Wikimedia Commons
- Tórsvøllur at Nordic Stadiums
- Tórsvøllur at World Stadiums
- The venue at StadiumDB.com