From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Türkmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Türkmen, may refer to:
- Turkmen people, group of Turkic people located in Central Asia
- Türkmen, Gölpazarı, a village in the district of Gölpazarı, Bilecik Province, Turkey
People with the surname
- Doğan Türkmen, Turkish diplomat
- İlter Türkmen (born 1927), Turkish diplomat
- Tayfun Türkmen (born 1978), Turkish football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Türkmen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.