The east entrance in February 2017
|Location||680-4 Yukie, Ogawa-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||67.1 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||23 July 1932|
|Previous names||Takezawa (until 1934)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||791 daily|
Tōbu-Takezawa Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, and is located 67.1 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. During the daytime, the station is served by two "Local" (all-stations) trains per hour in each direction between Ogawamachi and Yorii. There are no direct trains to or from Ikebukuro.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. The station building is located on the east side, and an entrance on the west side of the station leads to the east side entrance via a passageway underneath the tracks.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Ogawamachi, Kawagoe, Wakōshi, and Ikebukuro|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
The station opened on 23 July 1932 as Takezawa Station. It was renamed Tōbu-Takezawa Station on 1 July 1934 to differentiate it from Takezawa Station, which opened on the Japanese National Railways (now JR East) Hachikō Line in October 1934.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Tōbu-Takezawa Station becoming "TJ-34".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 791 passengers daily.
- Takezawa Station (JR Hachiko Line) (approximately 500 m away)
- National Route 254
- Takezawa Elementary School
- Tōbu-Takezawa Ekimae Post Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tōbu Tōjō Line Timetable, published February 2011
- Kawashima, Ryozo (February 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 埼玉南部・東京多摩北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 Southern Saitama and Northern Tama Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 35/67. ISBN 978-4-06-270071-9.
- "Tōbu-Takezawa information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tōbu-Takezawa Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)