Tōbu Nikkō Station
Tōbu Nikkō Station, November 2016
|Location||4-3 Matsubara-chō, Nikkō, Tochigi
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Nikko Line|
|Passengers (FY2014)||3,105 daily|
Tōbu-Nikkō Station (東武日光駅 Tōbu-Nikkō-eki?) is a railway station on the Tobu Nikko Line in Nikkō, Tochigi, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway. The station is numbered "TN-25".
Tōbu-Nikkō Station is the terminus of the Tōbu Nikkō Line, and is located 94.5 km from the starting point of the line at Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen Station. The station is served by all-stations "Local" services from Shin-Tochigi, as well as direct Limited express Spacia and limited-stop "Rapid" and "Section Rapid" services from the Asakusa terminal in Tokyo.
The station has five terminating platforms, numbered 1 to 2 and 4 to 6.
|Tobu Nikko Line (TN-25)|
|Shimo-Imaichi (TN-23)||Limited Express Spacia||Terminus|
|Kami-Imaichi (TN-24)||Section Express||Terminus|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on Tobu lines, with Tōbu-Nikkō Station becoming "TN-25".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 3,105 passengers daily. >
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). ja データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 223. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 2013 Tobu Timetable, published March 2013
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tōbu-Nikkō Station.|
- Tobu-Nikko Station information (Tobu Railway) (Japanese)