|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
A 7000 series EMU at Fukuzumi Station
|System||Sapporo Municipal Subway|
|Owner||Sapporo City Transportation Bureau|
|Rolling stock||7000 series EMUs|
|Line length||13.6 km (8.5 mi)|
|Electrification||1,500 V DC overhead catenary|
The Tōhō Line (東豊線 Tōhō-sen?) is a rubber-tyred metro line in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, operated by Sapporo City Transportation Bureau. It is part of the Sapporo Municipal Subway system. It runs from Sakaemachi Station in Higashi-ku to Fukuzumi Station in Toyohira-ku. The Tōhō Line color on maps is sky blue. Its stations carry the letter "H" followed by a number.
- All stations are located in Sapporo.
- The entire line is underground.
|Station No.||Station||Japanese||Distance (km)||Transfers||Location|
|H07||Sapporo||さっぽろ||1.3||6.7||Namboku Line (N06)
Hakodate Main Line (01)
|H08||Ōdōri||大通||0.6||7.3||Namboku Line (N07)
Tōzai Line (T09)
Sapporo Streetcar Ichijō Line (Nishi-Yon-Chōme)
|H09||Hōsui-Susukino||豊水すすきの||0.8||8.1||Sapporo Streetcar: Yamahana Line (Susukino)|
- 7000 series 4-car EMUs (since 1988)
- 9000 series 4-car EMUs (since May 2015)
The line is operated using a fleet of 20 four-car 7000 series EMUs (sets 7101 to 7120) 
The first of a fleet of 20 new 9000 series four-car EMUs was introduced on the Tōhō Line in May 2015. Built by Kawasaki Heavy Industries in Kobe, the first trainset was unveiled to the media in November 2014. All 20 trains are scheduled to be in service by fiscal 2016, replacing the fleet of 7000 series trains.
- 私鉄車両編成表 2014 [Private Railway Rolling Stock Formations - 2014]. Japan: Kotsu Shimbunsha. 24 July 2014. p. 4. ISBN 978-4-330-48414-3.
- 札幌市営地下鉄東豊線で9000形が営業運転を開始 [9000 series enters service on Sapporo Municipal Subway Toho Line]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 9 May 2015. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sapporo Municipal Subway Tōhō Line.|
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau (Japanese)