(Redirected from T'ao-Yuean)
Taoyuan may refer to:
Written as "桃園镇":
Written as "桃源镇":
- Taoyuan, Fujian, in Datian County
- Taoyuan, Dabu County, Guangdong
- Taoyuan, Jiangmen, in Heshan, Guangdong
- Taoyuan, Suzhou, in Wujiang, Jiangsu
- Taoyuan, Taiwan (桃園市), special municipality, formerly known as Taoyuan County (桃園縣)
- Taoyuan District (桃園區), urban district of Taoyuan City, formerly itself known as Taoyuan City
- Taoyuan District, Kaohsiung (桃源區), rural district of Kaohsiung City
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, the major international airport in Taiwan
- Taoyuan Air Base, a former Republic of China Air Force base
- Tao Yuan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.