This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It has landing points in:
- Si Racha, Chonburi Province, Thailand
- Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu Province, Vietnam
- Deep Water Bay, Southern District, Hong Kong
It has a transmission capacity of 565 Mbit/s, and a total cable length of 3,367 km. It started operation on 8 February 1996.
On 25 March 2007 this cable network was broken due to local "fishermen" who cut the cable to sell for scrap metals. It is estimated that the link would take 3 months to repair.
- "Vietnam has only one undersea telecom cable at present". English.vietnamnet.vn. 28 May 2007.
- "Welcome to VNPT Website". Vnpt.com.vn. 9 October 2006. Retrieved 9 August 2018.