T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle
|T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle|
|Theme music composer||Joël Angelo Margolis|
|Opening theme||"Time Machine"|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||100 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||20–23 minutes|
|Production company(s)||51 Minds Entertainment|
Category 5 Entertainment
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||December 5, 2011 –|
May 29, 2017
The series chronicles the life of hip-hop artist T.I., his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle-Harris, and their six children. The first season follows the family after T.I.'s 12-month prison sentence. The third season encompasses T.I. as he promotes his album, Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head and his role in Identity Thief. Tiny is spending her time managing her girl group OMG Girlz, starting another girl group, and holding down the family home. The fourth season picks up after T.I. completed his America's Most Wanted Tour and acting on House of Lies. He returned to the family home in Atlanta. Tiny is working on achieving her G.E.D. and making sure OMG Girlz stays constant. The couple's oldest daughter, Niq Niq, is graduating from high school. Domani is working with Russell Simmons, Messiah continues to learn about fashion, and Deyjah gets a boyfriend.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||14||December 5, 2011||March 12, 2012|
|2||17||September 3, 2012||December 17, 2012|
|3||18||April 8, 2013||October 14, 2013|
|4||22||March 31, 2014||November 25, 2014|
|5||21||June 1, 2015||September 19, 2016|
|6||8||April 17, 2017||May 29, 2017|
- "VH1 Takes an In-Depth Look Into Grammy-Award Winning Rapper T.I.'s Family Life in "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- "VH1 Follows Multi-Platinum Rapper T.I. in New Series Scheduled to Premiere Monday, December 5th at 10PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- "VH1 Heads Back to Screen With Returning Fan Favorites 'TI & Tiny', 'Basketball Wives' & New Series 'Ev & Ocho'". zap2it. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- "VH1 Adds 3 New Shows To Its Slate + Reups "T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle" For An Additional Season". the Futon Critic.
- Bill Gorman. "VH1 Debuts Another Hit Series With "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle"". zap2it. Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2013.
- "VH1 Remixes Monday Nights with New and Returning Shows on March 31". The Futon Critic (Press release). VH1. March 17, 2014. Retrieved March 17, 2014.