||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Members||Soy, Queena, Juhae, Semi, Ujin|
|Past members||Zin, Euni|
T.T.Ma. (Korean: 티티마) was a South Korean five member K-pop girl band that debuted in 1999 under the label Music Factory. The name originally meant "To the Maximum" but was later changed to "Taste the Maximum".
After some speculation of a third album, the group was disbanded in 2002, with only Soy (the group leader) continuing in the entertainment industry as a VJ. On May 15, 2007, Ujin released a solo single and the band reunited for a Christmas single that year.
- Soy 소이 (김소연/Kim So Youn)
- Queena 퀴나 (이주리/Lee Julee)
- Juhae (이주혜/Lee Joo hye)
- Semi (강세미/Kang Se Mi)
- Ujin (최유진/Choi Yoo Jin)
At the time of the second album, Juhae and Queena left T.T.Ma., and Zin and Euni were the new members.
- Zin (진경) (b. October 13, 1981)
- Euni (은희) (b. February 12, 1981)
- In the Sea, released on May 15, 1999
- I Wanna Be..., released on June 15, 2000
- "T.T.Ma". Mnet Music. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Recording companies going overseas to export". etnews. 2001-06-27. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Weekly KPop Music Chart 2009- Nov. Week 1". Soompi. 2009-11-08. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Fans are jealous of a girl who was taking a picture with Donghae at library". Dkpopnews. Retrieved 13 February 2013.