|Origin||New York/New Jersey, United States|
|Labels||Avalanche, Megaforce SPV, Halycon, Ocean|
|Associated acts||Nuclear Assault, Accept, Twisted Sister|
|Past members||Mark Tornillo
A. J. Pero
TT Quick was an American heavy metal band from Osbornsville, New Jersey that formed in 1979. According to multiple biographical sources including rockdetector.com and metalship.org (plus many others) the band started on the highly competitive New Jersey bar band cover music circuit. In 1983 Jon Zazula began the iconic Megaforce Records, signing T.T.Quick, along with Metallica, Anthrax and Overkill and several others. The band would release a debut EP on the Megaforce subsidiary Avalanche imprint in 1984. The highly regarded Metal Of Honor album would follow in 1986. Following a lull of several years the reunion release Sloppy Seconds would debut on the Halycon label in 1989 to be followed by the Thrown Together Live opus in 1992. A breakup and reunion would produce the CD entitled Ink in 2000. Recognized as outstanding players, guitarist Dave DiPietro in particular stood out as a mentor to Zakk Wylde and Dave Sabo who would later star with Ozzy Osbourne and Skid Row respectively. In 2009, lead singer Mark Tornillo joined the heavy metal group Accept.
- TT Quick (EP) (1984) Avalanche/Megaforce
- Metal of Honor (1986) Megaforce
- Sloppy Seconds (1989) Halycon
- Ink (2000) Ocean
- Thrown Together Live (1992) Halycon
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- David DiPietro – guitars 1983 - Present
- Walt Fortune – bass 198? - Present
- Mark Tornillo – lead vocals 1979–Present
- A. J. Pero - drums 1987 - 1988
- Glenn Evans – drums 1983 - 1985
- Erik Ferro – drums 1985 - 1986, 1988 - 1990, 1991 - Present
- Tom Capobianco - drums 1990 - 1991
- Dick Craig - drums 1979 - 1981
- Chris Goger - drums 1981-1983, 1986 - 1987
- Kurt Benson - bass 1979 - 198?
- John Mollima - guitars 1979 - 198?
- David Henry - guitars 1979 -198?
- Guitar World: "Brewtal Lesson: Be All You Can Be with Zakk Wylde's Guitar Boot Camp", January 14th 2014
- Blabbermouth: "MARK TORNILLO's Pre-ACCEPT Band TT QUICK To Reunite For 'Rock N' Roll Heaven' Concert", March 23rd 2013
- "Mark Tornillo". Accept website. Accept. Retrieved 23 October 2013.
- T.T. Quick discography at Allmusic