T. A. Pai Management Institute
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Private business school|
|Founder||T. A. Pai|
|Director||Prof. Madhu Veeraghavan|
|Campus||Rural, 42 acres (170,000 m2)|
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka. It is the fifth management institute in India with dual accreditation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA). CRISIL graded TAPMI as A+++ B-School both at national and Karnataka State levels for three consecutive years.
TAPMI was accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business on 29 April 2012 and the Association of MBAs on 4 December 2018.
TAPMI's programmes include a two-year residential post-graduate diploma in management including specialization in human resources, banking and financial services, sales, a Ph. D. programme, and an 18-month joint TAPMI and University of Dubai MBA programme. TAPMI collaborates with a number of business organisations to provide continuous learning and education to their executives.
|Business/Management – India|
|Business Today (2016)||17|
|Outlook India (2016)||15|
Events conducted by student committees include TAPMI Quiz on the Beach™,India's biggest on campus quizzing event, Atharva, the annual international B-School festival, Disha - the annual HR conclave, 'Genesis' which is a cultural event celebrated with grandeur styles and Brandscan, which is organised in 3 formats Urban(In Bangalore), Semi Urban(Manipal), Rural(Kundapura) to understand consumer behavior. The JoyFest (Joy of Giving), organized by the Social Endeavor Group of TAPMI to help the underprivileged, goes on for a week.
They also have fully student managed investment forums SAMNIDHY and SMIC that gives students opportunity to gain real time experience in stock markets 
Defi, the OMEGA’s (Organization for Managerial Entrepreneurial Guidance and Assistance) flagship event which is a platform for the students put on their entrepreneurial hats and have a firsthand experience in running businesses for a couple of days. OMEGA is a Students Consulting Wing. OMEGA supports and partners with small and medium scale enterprises, traders who are in and around Manipal, Udupi and Mangalore in their business. The committee has expanded its consulting operation to provide service to Indian corporates. Entrepreneurs approach OMEGA with their problems or projects and OMEGAns (Student Members) solve their problem or help them in growing their business. The students also seek guidance from the faculty members for solving the issues. OMEGA provides a platform for interaction between students and local entrepreneurs. The project undertaken by OMEGA ranges from various operational issues to strategic decisions.
- Pratibimb, The TAPMI's e-Magazine, is the conglomeration of the various specializations in MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems and Operations).
- UPDATE - annual magazine released at the Convocation with a comprehensive report on all the activities and achievements of the institute, its faculty, staff, students and alumni.
- TAPMI Research Newsletter at half yearly intervals in March and September.
- A newsletter covers various activities and events that have taken place in the TAPMI community. It covers the faculty publications and awards, students and alumni.
- Alt+T, is a monthly issue by TAPMI’s Literary and Media committee. It includes articles by the professors and the students on any topic of their choice.
- https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/tapmi-manipal-receives-amba-accreditation/articleshow/66949721.cms. Missing or empty
- "Business School Ratings - CRISIL India". CRISIL Ratings. 2014. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- "About TAPMI-Introduction". tapmi.edu.in. Archived from the original on 2 September 2011. Retrieved 27 August 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "About TAPMI-Mission Statement". tapmi.edu.in. Archived from the original on 10 March 2011. Retrieved 27 August 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- www.careers360.com. "Type of courses and Batch size". Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "TAPMI plans Marketing & Sales Management course". Retrieved 19 November 2018.
- "AACSB-international accreditation for TAPMI". The Hindu Times. 30 April 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "TAPMI gets accreditation from Assn of MBAs". The Hindu Businessline. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- "TAPMI, Macquarie varsity ink pact". thehindu.com. 29 April 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Tapmi signs MoU to set up Finlab at Macquarie University". Times of India. 28 April 2015. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "India's best B-schools 2016: Full List". Business Today. 4 December 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Fits And Start-Ups: The A+ Schools". Outlook India. 3 October 2016.
- "TAPMI fest 'Atharva'". thehindu.com. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "Tapmi's 'Disha' to mull on India's chances in talent race". Times of India. 17 August 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "B-school Tapmi to learn consumer behaviour via 'BrandScan'". Inshorts - Stay Informed. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Reporter, B. S. (17 November 2010). "TAPMI seeks to engage corporates". Business Standard India. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "10 Things That Make TAPMI Special | InsideIIM.com". insideiim.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "TAPMI's 'Defi' begins on October 12". The Hindu Times. 9 October 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Defi 12: Students turn entrepreneurs for 3 days". Times of India. 11 October 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Rashmi Bansal, Author of 'Stay Hungry Stay Foolish' Visits TAPMI". Daijiworld.com. 23 September 2010. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Pratibimb". tapmi.edu.in. Archived from the original on 2 May 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Newsletter". tapmi.edu.in. Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter