T. J. Barnes
|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||June 14, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Montgomery, Alabama|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||350 lb (159 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Terence Jariviz Barnes (born June 14, 1990) is an American football defensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Georgia Tech. He signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2013, and has also played with the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills.
Barnes attended Enterprise High School. He was ranked as the 48th-best offensive tackle prospect nationally by Rivals.com and also was ranked by Rivals.com as the 18th-best prep prospect in the state of Alabama.
He was selected to the Sporting News 2009 ACC All-Freshman Team following his Freshman season. He was a 2012 All-ACC Honorable Mention. He was selected to participate in the 2012 Raycom Collegiate All-Star Game.
New York Jets
On December 1, 2015, Barnes was claimed off waivers by the Bills. On August 15, 2016, Barnes was released by the Bills.
Second stint with the Jaguars
On August 17, 2016, Barnes was claimed off waivers by the Jaguars. On September 3, 2016, he was released by the Jaguars.
- "Georgia Tech Profile". ramblinwreck.com.
- "Jaguars agree to terms with 23 Rookie Free Agents". jaguars.com. Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- "Jaguars release Kafka, Scott". jaguars.com. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Jets sign T.J. Barnes, a mammoth defensive tackle, to practice squad". nj.com. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Jets promote Ronald Martin from practice squad, waive T.J. Barnes". nj.com. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- Oehser, John. "Down to 53: LB Davis, OG Bernadeau released". Jaguars.com.