T. J. Heath
|No. 23 Toronto Argonauts|
|Date of birth:||September 11, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Alexandria, Alabama|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Alexandria (AL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Lee Anthony Heath Jr. (born September 11, 1987) is a professional Canadian football cornerback for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for Jacksonville State University.
Heath was released by the Jaguars on July 31, 2012.
He was signed by the Bengals on August 4, 2012, then released on August 31, 2012.
Heath signed with the Buffalo Bills practice squad on September 3, 2012.
Buffalo released him on August 31, 2013, prior to the start of the regular season.
Heath was signed on November 16, 2015 to the practice squad of the Falcons. On December 8, 2015, he was released from the practice squad.
New York Giants
- Maiorana, Sal (August 31, 2013). "Leinart among 18 cuts made by Bills". Democrat and Chronicle. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Twitter / Browns: The #Browns have added T.J. Heath, Cam Henderson & Jonathan Stewart to and released LB Justin Staples from the practice squad.
- Browns make roster moves
- Dolphins promote cornerback T.J. Heath to 53-man roster
- Strickland, Bryan (August 5, 2015). "Panthers make roster moves". Panthers.com. Retrieved 2015-08-05.
- Henson, Max (September 5, 2015). "Panthers trim roster to 53". Panthers.com. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- "FALCONS SIGN CB HEATH TO THE PRACTICE SQUAD". atlantafalcons.com. November 16, 2015. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (December 30, 2015). "Coach blocks out all distractions heading into Week 17". Giants.com. Retrieved January 2, 2016.