|Location||900 T.R. Hughes Blvd
O'Fallon, Missouri 63366
|Owner||City of O'Fallon|
|Capacity||5, 150 (2011)|
|Field size||Left Field – 320 ft
Center Field – 382 ft
Right Center Field – 325 ft
Right Field – 299 ft
|River City Rascals (1999–present)|
CarShield Field is a stadium in O'Fallon, Missouri. It is primarily used for baseball, and is the home field of the River City Rascals Frontier League baseball team. It also plays home to the local high school baseball team, The Christian- O'Fallon Eagles. It opened in 1999 with seating for 3,500 people, plus areas for 1,650 additional fans on lawn and outfield bleacher areas.
The ballpark hosted a number of special events in addition to Rascals home games. On October 13–14, 2007 the ballpark was the site of the longest baseball game in recorded history. A group of 40 players from the Men's Senior Baseball League of St. Louis played for 39 hours 29 minutes and 25 seconds. They played 92 innings and the score was 119-81 as the team representing the St. Louis Browns beat the team representing the St. Louis Stars. The record was reset in October 9–11, 2009 when the two teams played a 48-hour game, with the Browns defeating the Cardinals 180-140.  Again, a new record was set when two teams played over 48½ hours, headed towards 60 hours from July 3–5, 2012. On August 13, 2009, the stadium was the site of a home run derby between first baseman Albert Pujols of the St. Louis Cardinals and basketball star Shaquille O'Neal for Shaq's reality television series, "Shaq Vs." in front of a capacity crowd. CarShield Field has hosted the Missouri State High School Activities Association baseball championships since 2013 and will remain the home of the event through 2019. Also, the stadium hosted the 2015 Rams Coach Jeff FIsher Celebrity Softball Game in front of a crowd of over 3,000.
- "Missouri state baseball championship on the move". Prep Baseball Report. April 4, 2011. Retrieved May 26, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Longest marathon playing baseball". Guinness World Records. October 11, 2009. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- Quagliata, Jamie (October 17, 2009). "A NEW RECORD: Longest baseball game played at T.R. Hughes". St. Louis Post Dispatch. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- "Longest baseball game ever played record broken". KSDK. July 5, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Rosters". worldrecordcharityevents.com. July 5, 2012. Archived from the original on 2013-12-08.
- "Shaq vs. Pujols: Fans Show Up To Watch Shaq and Albert Battle". Fox 2. August 13, 2009. Archived from the original on October 6, 2011. Retrieved May 26, 2011.
- Official Website
- CarShield Homepage
- T.R. Hughes Ballpark at 'Ballpark Reviews'
- T.R. Hughes Ballpark at 'Minor League Ballparks'
|Events and tenants|
|Host of the FL All-Star Game
T.R. Hughes Ballpark
Hawkinson Ford Field