T. Sean Shannon
|T. Sean Shannon|
|Occupation||Writer, film director|
As a writer for Saturday Night Live he won an Emmy Award in 2002 (nominated in 2001 & 2003) and a WGA Award in 2001 (nominated in 2001, 2002 and 2003). He is the writer and creator of the sketch Bear City, which deals with a city completely inhabited by anthropomorphic bears due to a meteor crash. In July 2008, Shannon revealed that he has written a Bear City movie, which he was hoping to shoot in Fall 2008.
He was also the subject of controversy and political unrest at SNL, thanks to a joke he told in The Aristocrats, Penn Jillette mentions this incident in the commentary for the film, but does not mention the show, instead stating that T. Sean works for a popular network comedy show.
- Brenner, Wayne Alan Bateman Rises Austin Chronicle. July 29, 2015
- McKay, Adam Adam McKay: What It's Like to Write for 'SNL' Rolling Stone. July 29, 2015
- Snyder, S. James 'Harold': Nothing To Lose, Except His Hair New York Sun. August 4, 2015
- Armstrong, Josh E. "T. Sean Shannon talks Harold, Bear City". Armstrong Interviews. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Lee, Nathan Movie Review 'Harold' (2008) New York Times. July 29, 2015
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|