(Redirected from T35 (disambiguation))
T35, T.35, T 35 or T-35 may refer to :
- T35 Hosting, a web hosting provider.
- T-35 Buckaroo, a 1950 extremely low-cost trainer for commercial and export markets
- T-35 Pillán, a 1991 Chilean propeller-driven basic trainer aircraft
- T-35, a 1935 Soviet multi-turret heavy tank
- Bugatti Type 35, a 1926 racing car
- Slingsby T.35 Austral, a British glider
- T35, a para-athletics classification for track athletes with cerebral palsy.
and also :
- T35, a 1940s prototype for the United States M10 Tank Destroyer
- T35, Frostbite involving multiple body regions and unspecified frostbite ICD-10 code
- model T-35, a Sunbeam fully automatic toaster
- T35, a turboprop version of the Lockheed J37 jet engine
- T 35, a modified two-seat training version of the 1945 de Havilland Vampire aircraft
- T35, the station number of Osaka's Nagahara train station
- T3.5, shortened name of 3-Chloro-6-(2-diethylamino-ethoxy)-10-(2-diethylamino-ethyl)-acridone, an antimalarial drug.
- T35 First post war Douglas flat twin motorcycle later models designated as a 'Mk' series e.g. Mk3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.