Jump to navigation Jump to search
T6 or T-6 may refer to:
- ALCO T-6, an American diesel switching (shunting) locomotive
- Bikle T-6, glider
- North American T-6 Texan, a World War II-era single-engine advanced trainer aircraft
- Beechcraft T-6 Texan II, a turboprop aircraft used by the United States Air Force and the United States Navy
- Motor Yacht T6, a 48.5m luxury yacht build by Flyghtship Construction in 2006
- Enterobacteria phage T6, a bacteriophage
- T6: an EEG electrode site according to the 10–20 system.
- A temper designation for aluminium alloys, indicating 'solution heat treated and artificially aged'
- Ford Ranger (T6), post-2011 models
- Île-de-France tramway Line 6, one of the Tramways in Île-de-France
- Tavrey Airlines, IATA airline designator
- The sixth thoracic vertebra
- Thoracic spinal nerve 6
- Trikke 6, a 3-wheeled cambering vehicle with 6-inch wheels
- A size of Torx screwdriver, used for hard-drive repair
- T6 light bulb diameter, indicating 6/8 inch, usually for North American emergency exit lamps.
- Tekken 6, a 2007 fighting video game
- Volvo T6, a 2005 concept car from Volvo
- Volvo T6 engine, a turbocharged gasoline inline six used in the S60, V60, V70, XC70, S80 and XC90.
- A model of the OS T1000 train of the Oslo Metro
- T6 space, in topology, a perfectly normal Hausdorff space
- Carlingford line, a service of Sydney Trains
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.