From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
T6 or T-6 may be:
- ALCO T-6, an American diesel switching (shunting) locomotive
- Bikle T-6, glider
- North American T-6 Texan, a World War II-era single-engine advanced trainer aircraft
- Beechcraft T-6 Texan II, a turboprop aircraft used by the United States Air Force and the United States Navy
- T6, a 48,5m luxury yacht build by Flyghtship Construction Ltd. in 2006
- T6, a triple-filtration water dispenser
- T6 phage, a bacteriophage
- T6: an EEG electrode site according to the 10-20 system.
- An Aluminium alloy heat treatment state
- Tavrey Airlines, IATA airline designator
- The sixth thoracic vertebra or the sixth spinal nerve
- Trikke 6, a 3-wheeled cambering vehicle with 6-inch wheels
- A size of Torx screwdriver, used for hard drive repair
- T6 light bulb diameter, indicating 6/8 inch, usually for North American emergency exit lamps.
- Tekken 6, a 2007 fighting video game
- Volvo T6 gasoline engine, a twin-turbocharged inline six used in the S60, V60, V70, XC70, S80 and XC90.
- A model of the OS T1000 train of the Oslo Metro
- In topology, a perfectly normal and hausdorff space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.