Template:Did you know
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from T:DYK)
next DYK update: Monday, 3 August 2015 09:10 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: Sunday, 2 August 2015 22:36 (UTC)Last updated: 86 minutes ago. (verify · reset · purge)
|"Did you know...?" template|
|Preps & Queues||T:DYK/Q|
|Currently on Main Page||
|Main Page errors||WP:ERRORS|
|Archive of DYKs||WP:DYKA|
- ... that murine polyomavirus (pictured) is an oncovirus that causes tumors in newborn mice?
- ... that the jazz singer-songwriter Gwyneth Herbert co-wrote a musical about the woman who created the London A to Z street atlas?
- ... that after United States v. Washington, a Congressman said that "the fishing issue was to Washington state what busing was to the East"?
- ... that Shahid Kapoor worked as a background dancer in the films Dil To Pagal Hai and Taal?
- ... that the County Cricket Ground in Hove has hosted football, lawn tennis and rugby?
- ... that Jonah Bolden played for the Australia national under-19 basketball team before moving to the United States and joining the UCLA Bruins?
- ... that French corvette Alecton attacked a giant squid in 1861, inspiring the fictionalized squid attack in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea?
- ... that when the casket thought to contain Father Cyprien Liausu, founder of the Rouru Convent, was exhumed, the remains of an old woman were found inside instead?