Template:Did you know
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from T:DYK)
next DYK update: Saturday, 1 October 2016 00:00 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: Friday, 30 September 2016 12:40 (UTC)Last updated: 12 hours ago. (verify · reset · purge)
|"Did you know...?" template|
|Preps & Queues||T:DYK/Q|
|Currently on Main Page||
|Main Page errors||WP:ERRORS|
|Archive of DYKs||WP:DYKA|
- ... that Elin Rombo (pictured) played Sister Blanche in Poulenc's Dialogues of the Carmelites in a 2011 production at the Royal Swedish Opera?
- ... that Timber Sycamore is a covert CIA program that arms and trains rebels in the Syrian civil war?
- ... that the Paralympic canoeing champion Anne Dickins had to overcome seasickness when she took up the sport?
- ... that the turnip aphid is highly prolific, with as many as 35 generations a year being recorded in Texas?
- ... that Daniel Dalton has a graduate degree in public administration, but called his work in a U.S. congressman's office "the greatest education I've ever had"?
- ... that the CMLL 68th Anniversary Show was the first time that a steel cage match was held at a CMLL anniversary show?
- ... that when King George Tupou II of Tonga married Lavinia Veiongo instead of ʻOfakivavaʻu, there were riots in the streets of Nukuʻalofa?
- ... that Game Revolution was pissed with Pyst?