TAAG Angola Airlines destinations
At July 2013[update] TAAG Angola Airlines' network included 29 non-stop destinations, 12 of them domestic ones. The five top domestic routes at this time were Luanda–Cabinda, Luanda–Lubango, Luanda–Ondjiva, Luanda–Huambo and Luanda–Luena. At October 2014[update], TAAG Angola Airlines served 31 non-stop destinations. At this time, the carrier's three largest markets by seat capacity were Western Europe, Southern Africa and Upper South America. Around one-third of the airline's international capacity was in Africa, but only two of TAAG's five international markets were within this continent (Namibia and South Africa). Portugal and Brazil were the company's top markets based on available seats, followed by the Republic of South Africa, Namibia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). UAE stopped being served in 2015 when flights to Dubai were terminated. At July 2016 , the number of non-stop destinations reduced to 28, including 12 domestic, 11 in Africa, two in Brazil and Portugal, and one in China. As of June 2016[update], TAAG's two main long-haul markets were Portugal and Brazil, representing approximately 36% and 19%, respectively, of the airline's operations.
- "Routes". TAAG Angola Airlines. Retrieved 23 July 2016.
- "TAAG Angola Airways [sic] boosts capacity, justifying Angola's investment in airport infrastructure". Archived 31 July 2016 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Emirates Airline makes rare partnership move with TAAG in Angola's small but lucrative market". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 6 October 2014. Archived 13 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- "TAAG Angola Airlines partners with Emirates to expand despite difficult market conditions: VIDEO". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 23 July 2016. Archived from the original on 23 July 2016.
- "Africa Outlook: Ethiopian Airlines and Air Mauritius grow, but others face strong headwinds". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 3 June 2016. Archived 31 July 2016 at the Wayback Machine.
- "World Airline Directory – TAAG Angola Airlines (Linhas Aereas de Angola)" (pdf). Flight International: 103. 31 March 1999 – 6 April 1999. Retrieved 18 June 2011. Check date values in:
- "Domestic Flights". TAAG Angola Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.
- "World Airline Directory – Linhas Aéreas de Angola (TAAG-Angola Airlines)" (pdf). Flight International: 101. 1 April 1989. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "1985/86: TAAG Angola International Network". Airline Route. 16 February 2011. Archived 13 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Angolan Airlines starts Luanda/Beijing second direct flight". ANGOP. 30 September 2013. Archived from the original on 11 July 2014.
- "TAAG inaugurates Beijing". Airline Route. 15 December 2008. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.
- "Regional Flights". TAAG Angola Airlines. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014.