From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TAAS may refer to:
- Israel Military Industries, also referred to as Taas (Hebrew: תע"ש), an Israeli weapons manufacturer
- Ta'as, an abbreviation of the Hebrew for "Military Industry" (Hebrew: Ta'asiya Tzvait), the clandestine arms industry of the Jewish settlement in Mandate Palestine
- Texas Assessment of Academic Skills
- These Arms Are Snakes, an American band
- The Air Ambulance Service, a British charity who operate air ambulances
- Trimeric autotransporter adhesins (TAAs), proteins found on the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria
- Transportation as a Service (TaaS)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TAAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.