From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about "TAB" as an initialism. For "tab" as a word or abbreviation, see tab (disambiguation).
TAB may refer to:
- Abbreviated word for tab character in computing
- IATA code for Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, the airport of Tobago
- TAB (Armoured Personnel Carrier), a Romanian amphibious armored personnel carrier
- Tactical Advance to Battle, a British Army term for a Loaded march.
- Tape-automated bonding, in electronics
- Threatened abortion, clinical term for a threatened miscarriage.
- Totalisator Agency Board in Australia and New Zealand; also the name given to gambling organizations
- Travis Association for the Blind, a non-profit organization
- Transportes Aéreos Bolivianos, a Bolivian cargo airline
- Treehouse attachment bolt, an engineered bolt for attaching tree houses to trees
- Typhoid-paratyphoid A and B
- Tame Bridge Parkway railway station (station code)
- The Angry Beavers, an animated television series
- The Ant Bully, an animated film released in 2006
- The Atomic Bitchwax, a stoner rock band formed by members of Monster Magnet
- The Avett Brothers, a contemporary bluegrass band
- Trey Anastasio (band), an unnamed band, 1999–2004
- Trey Anastasio Band, a different band that was renamed from its former name, 70 Volt Parade, in 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.