|Parent company||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New York, New York|
|Publication types||Books, Ebooks|
How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic by Michael Geier
Making Things Move DIY Mechanisms for Inventors, Hobbyists, and Artists by Dustyn Roberts
Practical Electronics for Inventors by Paul Scherz and Simon Monk
Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches by Simon Monk
Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius by Donald Norris
Robot Builder's Bonanza by Gordon McComb
Originally based in Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania, TAB was founded by Verne M. Ray and Malcolm Parks Jr. in 1964 to publish technically oriented magazines – TAB is an acronym for Technical Author's Bureau. It became TAB Books Inc. in 1980 and published books in a wide variety of mostly technical fields. It was acquired by McGraw-Hill in 1990, at which time it published books in 12 fields including computing, electronics, aviation, engineering, maritime, and several how-to subjects, including such diverse titles as The Complete Guide to Single Engine Cessnas, The Complete Shortwave Listener's Handbook, Constructing and Maintaining Your Well and Septic System, ABCs of Building Model Railroad Cars, Practical Blacksmithing and Metalworking, and the Encyclopedia of Electronics. The latter work was named by the American Library Association (ALA) in its list of "Best References of the 1980s."
- "Humble Origins Pa. A Wellspring For Publishers, Large And Small". The Morning Call. 1995-01-12. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "TAB Books Acquires Highmark Publishing". Bangor Daily News. 1988-11-02. Retrieved 2013-10-27.
- "McGraw-Hill Buys Publisher TAB Books". Los Angeles Times. 1990-01-16.
- Dooley, Brian J. (1993). The Complete Guide to Single-Engine Cessnas (4 ed.). Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830642242.
- Bennett, Hank (1993). The Complete Shortwave Listener's Handbook. Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830643478. Retrieved 2013-10-27.
- Alth, Max; Alth, Charlotte (1984). Constructing and Maintaining Your Well and Septic System. Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830616543.
- Wesolowski, Wayne (1985). ABC's of Building Model Railroad Cars. Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830616357.
- Blandford, Percy W. (1988). Practical Blacksmithing and Metalworking. Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830628940.
- Gibilisco, Stan (1985). Encyclopedia of Electronics. Blue Ridge Summit, PA: TAB Books. ISBN 0830633898.