TBI refer to:
- Traumatic brain injury, a physical trauma to the brain
- Total body irradiation, a form of radiation therapy used most commonly in bone marrow transplantation
- Tracheobronchial injury, an injury to the trachea or main bronchi
- Triamcinolone benetonide, a glucocorticoid
- TBI plc, an airport owner and operator
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, the criminal investigative arm of the state government of Tennessee
- The Bourne Identity
- Trade Bank of Iraq, a publicly owned bank headquartered in Baghdad, Iraq
- TBI Bank, a privately owned bank headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Throttle Body Injection, a type of fuel injection system used on internal combustion engines
- TBI Solicitors, a UK-based law firm
- Task-based instruction, an alternative name for task-based language learning, an approach to language learning and language teaching
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.