TBM may refer to:
- Technology business management, a methodology for managing IT departments
- Socata TBM, a single engine turboprop aircraft
- Tactical ballistic missile
- Theatre ballistic missile
- Grumman TBM Avenger, the designation given to Grumman TBF Avenger torpedo bombers produced by General Motors.
- The Transferable belief model, a mathematical theory on uncertainty.
- True Believing Mormon, or True Blue Mormon. A sometimes pejorative sometimes just descriptive label for Mormons who fully support the Mormon hierarchy, beliefs, and church culture
- Tunnel boring machine
- ThermoBiMetal (smart materials)
- Trailing Bit Manipulation an instruction set extension for x86
- Tuberculomucin Weleminsky, a treatment for tuberculosis
Music and entertainment:
- The Birthday Massacre, a Canadian synth-rock band
- The Black Mages
- The Beautiful Music, a Canadian indie record label
- The Bumblebee Man
- Three Blind Mice, a Japanese record label
- Techno Body Music, another term for Electronic body music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.