Jump to navigation Jump to search
TBM may refer to:
- Technology business management, a methodology for managing IT departments
- Socata TBM, a single engine turboprop aircraft
- Tactical ballistic missile
- Theatre ballistic missile
- Grumman TBM Avenger, the designation given to Grumman TBF Avenger torpedo bombers produced by General Motors.
- The Transferable belief model, a mathematical theory on uncertainty.
- Tunnel boring machine
- True Believing Mormon, or True Blue Mormon. A sometimes pejorative sometimes just descriptive label for Mormons who fully support the Mormon hierarchy, beliefs, and church culture
- Transports Bordeaux Métropole
- ThermoBiMetal (smart materials)
- Trailing Bit Manipulation an instruction set extension for x86
- Tuberculomucin Weleminsky, a treatment for tuberculosis
Music and entertainment:
- The Birthday Massacre, a Canadian synth-rock band
- The Black Mages
- The Beautiful Music, a Canadian indie record label
- The Bumblebee Man
- Three Blind Mice, a Japanese record label
- Techno Body Music, genre similar to Electronic body music but inspired by techno and trance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.