From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TBS or tbs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TBS may stand for:
- Tokyo Broadcasting System, a TV station in Tokyo, Japan
- Traffic Broadcasting System, a radio and TV station in Seoul, South Korea
- TBS Radio & Communications, radio station of the Japan Radio Network (JRN)
- TBS (TV channel), a US cable television channel
- TBS (Latin American TV channel), Latin American version of TBS
- Turner Broadcasting System, US media company
- Taiwan Broadcasting System, public broadcasting group
- Tau Beta Sigma, an honorary band sorority
- The Basic School, US Marine Corps
- Therapeutic boarding school
- Times Business School, India
- TBS GB, UK healthcare services company
- Tablespoonful as a unit of measure, tbs
- Tbilisi International Airport, an airport in Georgia, IATA code
- The Bethesda system, for reporting cervical cytologic diagnoses
- The Buried Sea, the 13th expansion for the role-playing game EverQuest
- Tris-buffered saline, a biochemical buffer
- Temple Beth Sholom (Cherry Hill, New Jersey), a synagogue
- Turn-based strategy game, in which players take turns
- Terbeschikkingstelling, compulsory psychiatric incarceration, in the Netherlands
- Silyl ether, TBS is the tert-butyldimethylsilyl group
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, transportation terminal in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Taking Back Sunday, an American rock band from Long Island, New York.
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster, a British actor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TBS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.