Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TCL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TCL or Tcl or TCLs may refer to:
- The Common Link, a KOMpatible bulletin board system for MS-DOS
- Transform, clipping, and lighting, a feature of 3D graphics cards
- tCL, CAS latency in RAM timings
- Tcl (Tool Command Language), a computer programming language
- Terminal Control Language, used to program Verifone devices
- Tiny Core Linux, a minimal Linux operating system
- Tymshare Conversational Language, a former experimental interactive language
- Transaction Control Language, a family of computer languages used by database systems to control transactions
- Think Class Library, a class library for Macintosh featured in THINK C
- TCL Corporation, a Chinese electronics company
- Texas Collegiate League, a collegiate baseball league
- Theological College of Lanka, a theological college in Sri Lanka
- Trade Centre Limited, a Crown corporation in Nova Scotia
- Trinity College London, the international examination board
- People's Libraries Society (Towarzystwo Czytelni Ludowych), a former educational society in the Prussian partition of Poland
- Transnational College of Lex, a language research institution based in Japan
- Twin City Lines, a former public transit via streetcar in Minneapolis, US
- TCL (GTPase), in biochemistry.
- Tibial collateral ligament, one of the four major ligaments of the knee.
- Thermostat, Thermostatically controlled load (TCL)
- Transports en commun lyonnais, the public transport system in Lyon, France
- Tuscaloosa National Airport (IATA code), US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.