TCW Tag Team Championship
The TCW Tag Team Championship was the primary professional wrestling tag team title of Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling. It was originally won by Scott Anton & Erik Watts who defeated Glacier & Jorge Estrada, coincidentally opponents for the TCW Heavyweight Championship, in Dothan, Alabama on March 3, 2001. Unlike the singles titles, the tag team titles changed hands very often when the promotion toured outside the state of Georgia, as far away as Alabama and Tennessee.
|Scott Anton & Erik Watts||1||March 3, 2001||Dothan, Alabama||Defeat Glacier & Jorge Estrada to become the first champions.|
|Glacier & Jorge Estrada||1||April 21, 2001||Cleveland, Tennessee|||
|The Public Enemy
Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge)
|1||July 7, 2001||Dothan, Alabama||Public Enemy also held the MECW Tag Team Championship at the time of the match.|
|Title is vacated in August 2001 when The Public Enemy leave the promotion to return to Main Event Championship Wrestling.|
(Randy Harris & David Parrish)
|1||September 15, 2001||Carrollton, Georgia||Defeated Jorge Estrada & Sonny Siaki to win the vacant titles.|
|Glacier (2) & "Big" Ron Studd||1||March 1, 2002||Carrollton, Georgia|||
|Title is vacated in 2002.|
|Jorge Estrada (2) & Sonny Siaki||1||July 27, 2002||Carrollton, Georgia||Defeated the Dobbins Brothers (Chad & Jason Dobbins) at the VFW Fairgrounds to win vacant title.|
- Palma, Richard (2002). "TCW Tag Team Title History". Solie's Title Histories.
- "Pro Wrestler Scotty Riggs". The UCW Radio Show Features Pro Wrestler Scotty Riggs. UCWmagazine.com. 2001. Retrieved 14 September 2009.
- Jorge Estrada Profile - gerweck.net
- Gallipoli, Thomas M. (2007-09-01). "Deceased Wrestlers for 2006". PWTorch.com. Retrieved 14 September 2009.
- Gallipoli, Thomas M. (2007-12-03). "Deceased Wrestlers for 2002". PWTorch.com. Retrieved 14 September 2009.
- Martinez, Ryan (2009-01-01). "This Day In History: Flair Debuts At The Garden, Jim Ross Returns To TV And More". PWInsider.com. Retrieved 14 September 2009.
- "Sonny Siaki". Retrieved 14 September 2009.