TC Works Spark
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
TC Works Spark was a 2-track audio editing application for the Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, developed by TC Works, the former computer recording subsidiary of TC Electronic, from 1999 to 2003. Spark was discontinued in 2003.
- 2 track audio editing.
- CD burning.
- Audio processing with included or third party VST or AU plug-ins.
- Audio analysis tools.
- Batch conversion.
- Noise reduction tools.
Spark was available in these versions:
- Spark ME - a free version available for download from the TC Works website.
- Spark LE - a version bundled with early TC PowerCore cards.
- Spark LE Plus - a version only available for purchase from the TC webshop
- Spark XL - the flagship application, bundled with several audio plug-ins.
- Spark - the predecessor to Spark XL.
- Spark Modular - a collection of software modules for building your own modular synthesizer.
- Spark FX Machine - a matrix similar to the one found in the TC Electronic FireworX hardware unit.
- "TC Works Announces SparkME, Free Audio Editor for MacOS X". Harmony Central. November 8, 2001. Archived from the original on Dec 25, 2008. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "SparkLE for MacOS X Now Available from TC Works". Harmony Central. November 29, 2001. Archived from the original on November 4, 2007. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "TC | Works Creates Spark! ". Harmony Central. March 3, 1999. Archived from the original on Oct 10, 2008. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- White, Paul (September 2000). "TC Works Spark: Modular Virtual Synthesis Software". Sound on Sound. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "TC Works Introduces Spark Modular". Harmony Central. June 8, 2000. Archived from the original on Jan 9, 2009. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "TC Works Launches Spark FXMachine for Mac & PC". Harmony Central. January 26, 2002. Archived from the original on March 9, 2007. Retrieved 4 June 2014.