Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TDD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TDD may refer to:
- Telecommunications device for the deaf, a device for text communication along a telephone line
- Test-driven development, a type of software development methodology
- Time-division duplex, the application of time-division multiplexing to separate outward and return signals
- Transdermal Drug Delivery, a method of delivering drugs through the skin and into the bloodstream
- Transportation development district
- Teniente Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport, Trinidad, Bolivia by IATA airport code
- tdd, ISO639-3 code for Tai Nüa language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.