|Look up TDD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TDD may refer to:
- Telecommunications device for the deaf, a device for text communication along a telephone line
- Test-driven development, a type of software development methodology
- Time-division duplex, the application of time-division multiplexing to separate outward and return signals
- Transdermal Drug Delivery, a method of delivering drugs through the skin and into the bloodstream
- Transportation development district
- Teniente Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport, Trinidad, Bolivia by IATA airport code
- tdd, ISO639-3 code for Tai Nüa language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TDD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.