From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TDT may refer to:
- TDT is in various languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan and Galician) for Digital terrestrial television.
- TDT (TV station), a digital television station in Tasmania, Australia
- TDT (Portugal), digital terrestrial television in Portugal
- TDT (Spain), digital terrestrial television in Spain
- Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase, a specialized DNA polymerase expressed in immune cells
- Terrestrial Dynamical Time, an obsolete name for Terrestrial Time
- The Damned Things, a heavy metal supergroup
- The Decoding Toolbox (http://bccn-berlin.de/tdt), a versatile software package for multivariate pattern analysis (MVPA) of neural data
- Time domain transmissometry, a method of testing transmission lines
- Toronto Dance Theatre, a Canadian modern dance company based in Toronto, Ontario
- Transmission disequilibrium test, a family-based genetic association test
- TDT Banda, Thamar Dillon Thomas Banda, a politician in Nyasaland in the years prior to independence
- TDT Band (The Down Troddence) is a six piece thrash metal Band, originally from Kannur, Kerala, India
- TDT (The DutchTerms) is a Dutch YouTube channel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TDT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.