Opérateur de transport de Wallonie
|Parent||Government of Wallonia|
|Headquarters||Av. Gouverneur Bovesse, 96|
|Service type||bus service, tram, Metro, demand responsive transport|
|Website||(in English) www.infotec.be|
Opérateur de transport de Wallonie (OTW) (Transport Operator of Wallonia), formerly Société régionale wallonne du transport (SRWT) (Walloon Regional Transport Company), is responsible for the supervision, strategic planning and marketing of a group of five regional public transport directorate branded as TEC or "Transport En Commun" (Public Transport) in Wallonia, Belgium. It is primarily a bus operator, but also operates the Charleroi tram system. TEC buses and trams are distinctively painted yellow and red.
TEC sells the MOBIB smartcard branded "TEC it easy" and runs a chain of shops called Espace TEC.
In 2019, Société Régionale Wallonne du Transport (SRWT) became Opérateur de transport de Wallonie (OTW).
- TEC Walloon Brabant
- TEC Charleroi
- TEC Hainaut
- TEC Liège-Verviers
- TEC Namur-Luxembourg
- De Lijn - public transport company in Flanders
- Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles STIB-MIVB - public transport company in Brussels
- Vicinal tramway - the former SNCV
- Charleroi Pre-metro
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TEC-SRWT.|
- TEC official website (in English and French)
- Tram Travels: Transport En Commun en Wallonie (TEC) (in English)